When you join the healthcare team at Phoenix Children’s, you’ll see the world of medicine through the eyes of a child. You’ll be amazed by something new every day, inspired by the capabilities and expertise of your co-workers, and you’ll be able to transform your professional ambitions into realities. Here, you can be part of a growing system that will never outgrow its sense of joy, purpose or discovery. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for lifelong learners who transform curiosity into discovery to join us in an inspiring place—filled with hope, positivity, support and compassion.
Marketing Leader Philanthropy Healthcare
Are you a marketing leader who excels in a fast-paced environment? Looking to join a fantastic team in a nonprofit environment, supporting the best of children's hospitals? We seek an experienced and highly effective marketing expert and leader to join the growing Marketing and Communications Team within the Phoenix Children's Foundation. The manager's primary goals are to lead the development to execution of strategic marketing plans on behalf of the organization, with an emphasis on branding and complex initiatives, media buying, and public relations, as well as oversee the account services team. The person in this role will have a variety of marketing skillsets and knowledge of best practices on what permeates for greatest results, affinity, and activation of donors, and can work collaboratively with creative, digital, direct response team members and functions. The manager will work in partnership with MarCom leaders and cross-functional teams to ensure the highest degrees of success in delivering effective outcomes and oversee the project management side of the department for efficiency and continuous process improvement. Being able to successfully manage external vendors and service providers, including but not limited to public relations, consulting firms, media buyers, and others, to fully leverage those services in alignment with internal strategic plans and goals is essential. They seek a solutions-oriented problem-solver and marketing leader who enjoys managing complex projects and fostering win-win partnerships. Must have experience in leading teams of senior marketing strategists.
The Marketing Leader for the Foundation is responsible for managing an assigned area's overall success, including but not limited to financials and budgeting, revenue targets, reporting and analytics, strategic planning and execution, recruitment and training, and critical metrics. In addition, the Foundation Manager is responsible for people leadership and professional development of a team through various interactions that may include regular one-on-one meetings, staff meetings, monthly metrics reviews, annual performance evaluations, and other relevant performance reviews. Oversees tactical deliverables as required and provides any necessary direction and resources to all internal/external resources and stakeholder partners. This position may also be responsible for individual revenue and team fundraising goals.
- Assists with the design of development strategy and oversees ongoing development efforts. Develops, cultivates, and manages critical long-term relationships with donors and prospects. Provides direction and support for donor/partner strategy, execution, and stewardship.
- Responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing training efforts as necessary. Interviews and hires team members, establish goals and metrics, conducts performance reviews, and provides ongoing training, mentoring, and team development.
- Collaborates with team and Foundation colleagues to develop and implement prospect cultivation and recognition collateral, promotional materials, and proposals to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Develops expertise in Hospital Centers of Excellence and all clinical care areas, research, and programs funded through philanthropy. Builds relationships and ongoing interactions with physicians, researchers, program directors, and administrators with personnel, programmatic, and capital funding needs.
- Represents Phoenix Children's appropriately at community functions and networking events and by nurturing new and existing relationships.
- Maintains professional competency by pursuing industry knowledge, keeping apprised of current and national trends, and building awareness of the latest technologies and best practices to promote performance.
- Oversees and executes some program management in collaboration with colleagues, support team, and internal and external resources.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field.
- Three years of experience with people management.
- Five years of experience working in a nonprofit, healthcare, and service-oriented industry.
- Five years of experience in a revenue-generating, fundraising, and development environment.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, highly innovative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
- Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate occasional night and weekend activities.
Phoenix Children’s offers full- and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with incentives
- Relocation assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance beginning the first day of the month following hire date
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Work today, get paid tomorrow with DailyPay
- Childcare discounts and much more!
For immediate consideration, please contact Thomas Licari: email@example.com
or apply online: https://zurl.to/o4KH
Phoenix Children’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.