The Dartmouth Health Obstetrics and Gynecology team in Lebanon, NH is searching for a an experienced Gynecologic Oncologist to join our practice at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fellowship-trained and board certified Gynecologic Oncologist with at least two years of practice experience. Our faculty is eager to recruit and retain talented physicians who will help us in creating a more dynamic, inclusive and innovative team here at DHMC.
If there is interest, the leadership role of Division Director could also be explored. If qualified, that position includes oversight responsibilities in the areas of ambulatory medicine practice management, teaching, clinical trial leadership, and faculty member mentorship within the division of Gynecologic Oncology.
Opportunity highlights include:
- Academic-based, high-volume Gynecologic Oncology practice with four GYN Oncologists, one dedicated Advanced Practice Provider, and two dedicated RNs
- Recognized as high performing in ovarian cancer surgery and uterine cancer surgery by U.S. News and World Report in 2022-2023
- Opportunity to provide full-spectrum GYN Oncology services to a patient population coming from a very wide catchment area in the only tertiary care academic medical center in the state
- A department that is deeply invested in excellence in rural health care delivery through patient and family-centered care
- Opportunity to serve as an active clinical teacher and supervisor of OB/GYN residents and medical students at Geisel School of Medicine, one of the oldest and prestigious medical schools in the country
- Clinical research is strongly encouraged and supported
- Clinical locations include the main Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center campus and consultation services at a clinic in Manchester, NH
Dartmouth Health is an academic health system serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered health care, DH is on a path to create a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation. Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Dartmouth Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the state's only Children’s Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital. As an academic health system, Dartmouth Health provides access to over 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Ilana Cass, MD
Chair, Obstetrics and Gynecology