You are required to upload resume, license/certifications with your application.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 11 Salt Creek Lane, Hinsdale, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Analyzes and evaluates concurrent admission information and assigned patient population for
supporting admissions and discharge planning.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses clinical documentation based on current recognized criteria.
• Contacts third party payers to communicate clinical information/complete pre-certification and
• Coordinates with team members to obtain information that supports sustaining admission or preparing
• Collates/analyzes indicator data to support outcomes and reports to medical staff committee.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional
• Reg Health Info Tech credentialed from the American Health Information Management Association
• Current State of Illinois RN License or master’s prepared individual with an advanced degree in healthcare related field required.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.