Network Access Center Specialist Full Times Days 7a-7p WFD
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 21038015
Network Access Center Specialist AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time Days M-F. Virtual Center is open 7a-7p. Must be able to work eight hour shifts between this time. Must maintain personal Internet Service.
You Will Be Responsible For:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Demonstrate through behavior AdventHealth’s mission, vision, values, and service standards as outlined in the organization’s Whole Care Experience training
· Maintain competence and use critical thinking skills to promptly resolve consumer inquiries within assigned functional area(s)
· Demonstrates empowerment to successfully resolve customer inquiries
· Adhere to all established workflows, scripting, and department greetings
· Create delightful customer experience by setting proper expectations and consistently following through with end- users
· Thoroughly document all interactions and consistently update consumer records in the relevant technology system(s)
· Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness, and other skills as identified to a variety of customers including consumers, clinic staff, physicians, WFD Network Access Center colleagues, and leaders
· Achieves individual key department performance objectives such as quality assurance and productivity.
· Maintain knowledge of AdventHealth offerings to provide exceptional services
· Handle sensitive matters courteously and with professionalism. When appropriate, escalate with leadership for proper awareness and/or resolution.
· Adhere to department policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations
· Perform other duties as assigned by department leaders.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to articulate the mission of AH and the WFD Network Access Center
· Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative to resolve inquiries and issues
· Demonstrated personal commitment to promoting and providing excelled customer service
· Demonstrated interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills; remains patient while interacting with consumers and colleagues
· Exhibits desire to continuously learn, improve service delivery, and work in a team environment
· Ability to listen and document notes simultaneously
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instruction
· Maintains high energy and positive attitude
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Adapts quickly to change and balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrates regular, consistent and punctual attendance
· Effective communicator in English, both orally and in writing
· Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite programs and basic keyboard typing skills
· Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Bilingual in Spanish
· Medical terminology knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High-school diploma or equivalent
· One year prior experience in a call center or customer service environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· One year of experience in a healthcare setting focused on patient care
· Associate’s Degree
· College course or the equivalent in computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Certified interpreter (Spanish)
LIVING OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
How we treat those we serve and each other is what sets us apart from other healthcare organizations. We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel loved, cared for, and at ease. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, your actions and behaviors can create an environment that either builds trust or causes anxiety and fear. We have made it easy for you to ensure that you are always building trust and providing excellent care by exhibiting our Service Standards.
All team members will be held accountable forconsistently living out our 16 Service Standards and the additional behaviors listed below to ensure that every person, every time has an exceptional experience.
KEEP ME SAFE
I make safety my number one priority.
I protect privacy and confidentiality.
I keep my environment clean.
I follow the dress code and wear my badge correctly.
I treat others with uncommon compassion.
I nurture whole-person care through CREATION Health.
I treat others with fairness and respect.
I listen and communicate using iCARE. (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend)
MAKE IT EASY
I help guests to their destination.
I speak highly of others to provide connected care.
I collaborate to create solutions, not excuses.
I innovate and continually seek ways to improve our work.
I am positive and aim to exceed all expectations.
I follow through on commitments.
I use discretion with personal devices.
I recover service and restore trust using ACT. (Acknowledge/Apologize, Correct, Thank)
Team members must conform to all AdventHealth organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
· Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook
Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
Attends and participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: ALN, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security, and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation, outlined in the safety manual, and as pertains to each work area.
Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e. disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
· Training – Completing trainings (e.g., workflow, technology) and exhibiting curiosity and a desire for continuous learning and improvement
· Workflows – Maintaining extensive knowledge of service workflows
· Technology – Completing trainings and staying up-to-date on all relevant contact center technologies
· Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
· Building Partnerships – Developing and leveraging relationships within and across work groups to achieve results.
· Communication – Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listens actively to others; exhibiting excellent oral and written communication skills
· Develops Self – Understanding own strengths and development needs, learning from experience, and owning personal development.
· Service Orientation – Listening to and understanding the customer, anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
· Teams with Others – Creating an environment that values individual perspectives while driving toward common goals, assisting teammates as necessary.
· Managing Work (incudes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
This position description reflects the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities listed may be subject to change at any time and individuals may be asked to perform duties outside of their regular responsibilities to support the ongoing operations of AdventHealth and its facilitie
The frontline Representative is responsible for fielding and resolving inquiries via phone, chat, and other potential contact methods within the centralized WFD Network Access Center. Expectations of this role include providing exceptional customer service, striving to anticipate and meet the needs of AdventHealth consumers, treating all consumers and colleagues with dignity and respect, and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve quality and performance standards. The frontline Representative reports to the department Manager and maintains a working knowledge of AdventHealth service offerings, service workflows, and contact center technologies necessary to perform all job functions.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.