Tenet Healthcare has an immediate need for a Compliance Associate, to support the compliance investigations team. Position will assist Group Chief Compliance Investigation Officer (CIO) and other CIO's in the Group with management and execution of key compliance oversight activities. The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Group CCO:
1) participation in auditing & monitoring activities, including, but not limited to, Quarterly Referral Source Audits (data gathering/sampling), hospital space walk-throughs, and vendor qualification program audits;
2) conducting preliminary fact gathering and assessment of reported issues and contemporaneous documentation of such efforts;
3) assisting in the implementation of corrective action plans resulting from investigations or other identified issues;
4) assisting with administrative activities associated with Compliance Committees, including preparation of agenda and presentation materials, preparation of minutes, and coordination of any follow-up arising from Committee sessions;
5) assisting with preparation and oversight of compliance education and training initiatives;
6) assistance with conducting annual compliance risk assessment; and
7) other duties as assigned.
Currently, this role is in our downtown Dallas office, but will relocate to the Addison area in Q1 of 2020.
Bachelorï¿½s Degree Required
3 years of progressive experience in the health care industry or equivalent experience required
Self-starter initiative and positive attitude required
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: Tenet Headquarters
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 1905038408
About Tenet Headquarters
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.