- Master’s degree, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT and 5 years of experience working with youth and families
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative services
- Training/experience in applied behavior analysis preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Valid MA driver’s license and dependable car required.
The Edinburg Center
The Edinburg Center was established in 1977 as a non-profit community-based service agency. The Center’s mission is distinguished by our longstanding belief that all people have the potential to learn, the capacity for change and the right to live a meaningful life in the community of his or her choice. Our mission is to provide an array of innovative services which promote personal growth and independence, foster hope and enhance the quality of life of people with mental health conditions, co-occurring substance use conditions and/or developmental disabilities, and brain injury services.
We offer an excellent benefits package for both full and part-time staff, including; health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement savings plan. Paid time off benefits include vacation, personal, sick and holidays. To support ongoing professional development, we offer tuition reimbursement, conference, seminar, certification and specialized training funding, as well as free clinical supervision for licensure.
If you would like to make a true difference in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply today!